Anubandham Rojgar Bharti Mela Gujarat: The Office of the Assistant Director (Employment) for various district managed by the Director, Employment and Training – Gandhinagar has organized online recruitment fairs through Telephone, Google Meet, Skype etc for Gujarat Rojgar Bharti Melo 2022. Employers as well as candidates who wants to participate in it will have to do the compulsory registration on the following link.
Anubandham Rojgar Bharti Mela Gujarat 2022
Anubandham Rojgar Portal Released Various District Rojgar Bharti Mela Notification For Various Posts.Eligible Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Instructions.All Details About This Job Fair Given Below.
What Is Anubandham Rojgar Portal?
Anubandham Rojgar Portal is an initiative taken by the government of Gujarat for Jobseekers. It works like a bridge and connects Job Applicants and Job Providers at one location. This portal provides jobs based on the applicant’s skills and preferences. Also, it performs automatic and skilled based matching, along with schedule management and quick registration.
Director, Employment and Training
Rojgar Portal Name
Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Last Date of Bharti Mela
29th July 2022
Anubandham Rojgar Bharti Mela Vacancy 2022
- Machine Operator
How To Register Anubandham Rojgar Portal?
- Visit the official website of Anubandham Portal https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/. There will be a “Registration” option at the top.
- You will find the “Job Seeker” option by selecting the “Registration” tab.
- Enter your mobile number and email address to access the “job seeker”.
- To receive the urgent notification, you’ll need an email address.
- Then a form will appear for inputting the mobile number.
- Press the ‘next’ button. Afterwards, You will receive an OTP on the specified cell phone number.
- Enter the OTP into the portal to receive the Common application form.
- To move forward with the application, you will need to fill in the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, Pincode, State and District.
- After you’ve completed all of these steps, select the “Next” option.
- The application titled ‘Registration’ will now display. Here you must provide a Unique ID Type, a Unique ID Number, Details for login and a Phone number.
- You can do the registration via a phone number or even with an email address also.
- After that, establish a strong password and double-check it.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button. Your registration will end successfully after that.