Live price updates, customizable spot price alerts, interactive price charts.
JM Bullion, the premier online bullion dealer in America, brings an exceptional precious metals app to the Android. Watch the real-time spot price movements of silver, gold, platinum, and palladium to stay on top of the market. Use our interactive charts to study past trends in those precious metals’ prices. Create customizable text and email alerts for when the silver price or gold price reaches set values you specify to know when the moment is right for you to invest. Check out which items JM Bullion has on special at any given time to be certain you are spending your money sensibly. Visit the app’s store to quickly gain access to all our silver, gold, platinum, copper, and palladium products on the JM Bullion mobile site.
Today Gold Rate : Gold has over the years been a perfect hedge against inflation. Investors are increasingly looking at gold as an important investment. Goodreturns (OneIndia Money) is providing gold price in India herewith for our readers informational purposes only. These gold rates are updated today and are sourced from reputed jewellers in the country.
Interactive Charts for Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Palladium Spot Prices – Timeframes: 5 Years, 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months, 1 Month, 7 Days, & 24 Hours
Ability to Set Up Email & Text Price Alerts for Silver & Gold Prices using Facebook, Google+, Yahoo!, or Outlook
Real-time Spot Price Updates for Silver, Gold, Platinum, & Palladium
Access Weekly On-Sale Items & Special Price-Over-Spot for Each
Real-time Gold/Silver Ratio Updates
Get all the gold rates related updates on time from our Gold Rate in India android app.
Trennd of Gold Rate in India
In India, demand for Gold, a precious metal has been increasing day by day. Gold is not only considered as highly auspicious, but also a matter of pride and prestige. Gold Rate play a vital role in influencing the demand for gold in India. Gold rate fluctuates according to market conditions and availability. In 1965, the average price of 10 grams of gold was Rs. 71.75, now it has been increased up to 400 times. Grasp Gold Rate accurately from this page.
22 Karat Gold Rate VS 24 Karats
Karat refers to the purity of gold. 24 Karat (24K) gold is considered as pure gold, i.e. 100% gold. 22 Karat (22 K) consists of some portion alloy mixed with gold, which means, 91.7% of the composition is pure gold and the remaining is alloy in 22K Gold. In order to make ornaments, it is very difficult to use 24K pure gold because it is very soft in nature. Thus gold is mixed with other metals like copper and silver (which is 22 K gold) for making ornaments. Pure Gold (24 K) is always slightly higher in price when compared to Standard Gold (22 K). Grab exact Gold Rate for both 24 K and 22 K gold from this page.
Determining factors of Gold Rate
Gold rate is determined by the following factors:
1) Value of Indian Rupee – If the Indian Rupee slides against the US Dollar, Gold rate in India per gram becomes expensive.
2) Central Bank Reserves – Reserve Bank of India hold paper currencies and gold in reserves. Recently, RBI has started buying more gold than selling, to diversify its monetary reserves. This increases the prices of gold.
3) Global price changes – India is one of the largest importers of gold. When the import prices change due to global movement in price, the same is subsequently reflected in the Gold Price
4) High Demand for Gold – Also demand plays an important role in determining the Gold rate. If the demand for gold increases, gold rate also rises and vice versa.
5) Interest rates: Usually gold prices increases with decrease in the interest rates as it helps people investing a large amount at lower prices
* live Updates of Gold & Siver Rate in India
* Exact 24 K and 22 K Gold Price of 916 kdm Hallmark
* Know Top Cities Gold Price & Silver Price
* Know Conversion Rate of Gold Rate and Silver Rate
* We Can easily know about by Graphical Representation
* Improved performance & UI Enhancement