First came video, then came live. How often have you been on Facebook or Instagram and seen the little “Live” notification pop up? Live streaming has become a seriously popular way to share live events, company presentations and behind the scenes footage as things happens.
But did you know you can also create live streams on YouTube? In this guide we’ll look at how to go live on YouTube with mobile and desktop apps and how to set up your dashboard in a viewer-friendly fashion.
Apps and encoding software for YouTube Live
To live stream on YouTube desktop or mobile (if you have less than 100 subscribers) you will need additional encoding software. This is used to capture what your camera sees, what your microphone hears and and what your desktop shows, to send out to your viewers.
Luckily, there are lots of apps to do this. You can see Google’s full list of verified encoders for YouTube Live here. The benefit of using a verified live app is that they’re already paired with YouTube live. So you can log in with your Google account and the encoder will be setup and ready to go without you doing anything.
Start your YouTube Live Stream in one click!
Mobizen Live is the easiest way to stream content to YouTube.
- Game Live(Screen), Camera Live(Vlogging) Broadcasting Available
- Real-time Chatting, Facecam Supported
- Full HD Live Broadcast: 1080p, 60fps
Feel the thrill of having an interactive live broadcast today!
Mobizen Live Supported Features
- Max FULL HD 1080p Resolution and 60 frames per second (60fps)
- Stream from anywhere without interruptions
- Stream your Mobile Screen or Camera
- Private and Public Live Broadcasting Settings
- Turn on/off your Facecam during Broadcast
- Hide and Expose the Chatting Box
Start Broadcasting Easily with just your Phone
- Stream any Mobile Game through Mobile Screen Broadcasting to YouTube.
- Vlogging, Hot Issues, Eating Shows can be Broadcasting through Live Camera Streaming.
Chat with your Viewers in Real Time!
- Have Exciting Live Conversations and Chatting with Viewers.
- Broadcast to People around the World!
- Share your Stream’s Link and Promote your Broadcast.
- Vividly Broadcast this Moment through your Facecam and Front Camera.
- Broadcast Privately for only your Close Friends to see.