PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2023 : PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) online application is invited by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official portal- yet.nta.ac.in registration 2023.
PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2023
|Scheme Name||PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
(Govt. of India)
|State||All States in India|
|Application Last Date||17th August 2023 (Extended )|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Medium||English & Hindi|
Eligibility Criteria for PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian Nationals.
- Category: Candidates must belong to the OBC, EBC, or DNT category.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed Class 8 or Class 10 (as applicable) during the academic year 2022-23.
- Parental Income: The annual income of parents/guardians from all sources should exceed INR 2.5 lakh.
- Age Criteria for Class 9 Exams: Candidates applying for Class 9 exams should have been born between April 1, 2007, and March 31, 2011 (both days inclusive).
- Age Criteria for Class 11 Exams: Candidates applying for Class 11 exams should have been born between April 1, 2005, and March 31, 2009 (both days inclusive).
- Gender: Both boys and girls are eligible to apply, and the requirements are the same for all.
Required Documents For PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023
- Candidate’s Photograph (File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb)
- Category & Income Certificate (Category Certificate will have to be uploaded in the PDF format along with the Application Form and size should be between 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Govt. Identity Details – i.e. Aadhaar / UID Number is compulsory
- PwD certificate (If Applicable)
- A valid e-mail ID
- A valid mobile number
- Educational Qualification
Scholarship Amount PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023
The scholarship is awarded for students who are studying in class 9th and 11th.
- For candidates studying Class 9 – Rs.- 75,000 per year
- For candidates studying in Class 11 – Rs.- 1,25,000 per year
How to apply online application for PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 at yet.nta.ac.in?
To apply for the YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the official page of the YASASVI scheme: yet.nta.ac.in
- On the left side of the page, locate and click on the ‘New Candidate Register Here’ link.
- Complete the online registration process and make a note of the system-generated Application Number. This number will be essential for all future reference and correspondence.
- Log in using the system-generated Application Number and Password to fill out the application form. Provide personal details, select the desired class exam, and choose the examination cities as required.
- Carefully review all the information entered and submit the application form.
- Download a copy of the YASASVI scheme application form for your records.
|Registration Starting Date||11 July 2023|
|Registration Last Date||17 August 2023 (upto 11:50 pm) (Extended )|
|Application Correction Date||18 to 22 August 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Test||29 September 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||Announced Very Soon|
Important Links- yet.nta.ac.in
|Click Here To Registration at yet.nta.ac.in|
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
|Forgot Password || Forgot Application Number|
|Download Official Notification and Complete Guides|
|Official Website- yet.nta.ac.in|